Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Is it my hair?

I was waiting at the bus stop for my forthcoming bus, standing there in my nice gap pants with my cute red wedges, stylish anthropology shirt, and long coat with a fuzzy hood.  A man, who might have been attractive if he had cut his shaggy beard and took a bath, scootches up next to me and says: 

"Hey, are you looking for a shmerrffshkjd?" 

"I'm sorry?"

"Are you looking for a good ksdjfhksjdhfjks?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you looking for a good place to get mushrooms?"

"OH!! NO! Thanks!"

I have had some interesting experiences with people at bus stops before, but I have never been offered mushrooms! My bus stop Downtown is a prime location for that kind of crowd, but never before have any of them pegged me as someone who might be interested. 

Gee dee it, Butch Hair. I blame you.

1 comment:

  1. I got offered crack whilst peeing in a Hollywood bathroom and offered some, weird hashish-looking thing in a Pittsburgh bus station. I'd rather accept the mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete